On this page you can purchase selected self study classes. When you buy a self study class, the lectures will appear directly in your library, under the "Self Study classes" heading. Self Study classes do not have the forums. You will not have any access to the course instructor for questions or feedback.
Each student is automatically given a library pass for one year from the point of enrollment in a course. A library pass allows you to log onto the site and review all of the lectures and videos posted by the instructor over the course of the class. You can keep your library pass current by enrolling in at least one course a year. Alternatively, you can purchase a library pass for $50 per year for as long as you wish to have access to prior class materials.
- OB570: Fantastic Fronts and Finishes taught by Hannah Branigan
- FE260: I’m just little! Foundation skills for smaller competition dogs taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB260: Advanced Confidence Building for the Obedience and Rally Ring taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB300: Heeling Games taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB310: Ob-ility taught by Denise Fenzi
- OB400: Advanced Heeling and Problem Solving taught by Denise Fenzi
- BH200: Dog as a Second Language taught by Donna Hill
- FE110: Raising a Performance Puppy taught by Deborah Jones
- FE180: Drives and Control 1 - Imprinting a Balance taught by Shade Whitesel
- FE185: Drives and Control 2 - Creating a Balance taught by Shade Whitesel
- SH310: IPO Obedience - Sit Down Stand out of Motions taught by Shade Whitesel
- SH340: IPO Obedience: Sendout and Down Stay taught by Shade Whitesel