FENZI DOG SPORT TRAINER CERTIFICATES
We are proud to introduce our Trainer Certificates Program. This program recognizes Fenzi Dog Sport Academy students that have demonstrated a long term commitment to gaining both theoretical knowledge and applied skills. Please see the information below for detailed requirements.
- Major Credits - 40 credit total from the Foundations and Electives Course Catalogue.
Photography Courses and One-to-Ones are excluded. Please note additional exclusions listed below.
- Additional Credits - 10 credits from any additional classes excluding photography.
- Minimum of two gold level dog training courses as included in the Major Credits.
- Minimum of two different instructors for Gold courses.
- Minimum TEAM2 title http://fenziteamtitles.com/.
- Minimum five different instructors overall.
- The program must take a minimum of one year to complete, from first class to final one.
There is no maximum time.
- Classes may NOT be repeated for additional credit.
Credits: Gold = 5, bronze = 3, silver = 4
Excluded Major Credits Electives Courses (Courses may still be used to fullfill additional 10 credit requirement):
- FE190: It's All In Your Head - Developing Your Mental Game taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE193: Don't Worry Be Happy taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE195: Love the One You Are With - Being the Best Team Possible taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE198: No More Excuses - Building Accountability and Motivation taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE230: Conformation Skills taught by Sue Ailsby
- FE235: Conformation Skills Handling and Structure taught by Sue Ailsby
- FE238: Structure and Movement taught by Sue Ailsby
- FE290: Handle This - make the most of goals, planning and learning taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE293: Tough Enough - Handling Difficult People with Grace taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE295: Infinite Possibilities - Think your way to success with Clarity taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE298: Unleash Personal Potential taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE390: The Joy of Teaching taught by Andrea Harrison
- FE410: Stir Crazy - Games for Small Spaces & Indoors taught by Donna Hill
- FE510: Introduction to Truffle Hunting taught by Alana McGee, Kristin Rosenbach
- FE520: Developing A Reliable Truffle Dog Team taught by Alana McGee, Kristin Rosenbach
- FE530: Let’s Go Truffle Hunting taught by Alana McGee, Kristin Rosenbach
- FE560: Snake Avoidance Without Shock taught by Jamie Robinson
- FE700: The Cat's Meow taught by Deborah Jones, Judy Keller
- FE750: From Trainer to Teacher 1: Beginning the Transition taught by Deborah Jones, Lee Fox
- FE760: From Trainer to Teacher 2: Strengthening your Skills taught by Deborah Jones, Lee Fox
- FE770: Business End of the Dog: Marketing for Pet Professionals taught by Melissa Breau
- FE780: Business End of the Dog - Building a Wordpress Website taught by Melissa Breau
- FF450: The Daredevil Within - Building Confidence Through Skateboarding taught by Donna Hill