Laura Waudby trains and competes in obedience, rally, agility, and dabbles in disc dog and trick training. She was half way to her OTCH with her UDX Corgi “Lance” before his early retirement. She has also competed at the Master’s level in agility. By day, Laura is a a service dog trainer who prepares dogs for 5 different types of service dog work: Diabetic alert, hearing alert, mobility assistance, autism assistance and seizure response.
Due to the special behavior needs of her Duck Tolling Retriever Vito, Laura has developed a strong interest in learning how to create motivation and confidence in dogs that struggle, either through genetics or through less than ideal training, to make it into the competition ring. Laura is excited to bring her insight and talents to the Fenzi Academy team!
Current and Upcoming classes
- OB118: TEAM Sports Foundations Level Two starting on December 1, 2017
- OB115: TEAM Sports Foundations - Level One starting on February 1, 2018
- OB590: Stand With Me starting on February 1, 2018
- OB120: TEAM Sports Foundation - Level 3 starting on April 1, 2018
- OB160: Ring Confidence for Obedience, Rally, and Agility starting on April 1, 2018