Laura Waudby trains and competes in obedience, rally, agility, and dabbles in disc dog and trick training. She was half way to her OTCH with her UDX Corgi “Lance” before his early retirement. She has also competed at the Master’s level in agility. By day, Laura is a a service dog trainer who prepares dogs for 5 different types of service dog work: Diabetic alert, hearing alert, mobility assistance, autism assistance and seizure response.
Due to the special behavior needs of her Duck Tolling Retriever Vito, Laura has developed a strong interest in learning how to create motivation and confidence in dogs that struggle, either through genetics or through less than ideal training, to make it into the competition ring. Laura is excited to bring her insight and talents to the Fenzi Academy team!
Laura's personal website is Tandem Dog Sports
Current and Upcoming classes
- FE420: Bye, Bye Cookie: Hello Delayed Reinforcement! starting on June 1, 2018
- OB580: Articles from the Ground Up starting on August 1, 2018
- OB590: Stand With Me starting on August 1, 2018
- OB115: TEAM Sports Foundations - Level One starting on October 1, 2018
- OB160: Ring Confidence for Obedience, Rally, and Agility starting on October 1, 2018
- OB118: TEAM Sports Foundations Level Two starting on December 1, 2018