Deborah (Gross) Torraca, DPT, MSPT, Diplomat ABPTS, CCRP has been involved in the field of animal physical rehabilitation for over seventeen years and currently owns a small animal rehabilitation practice in Connecticut called Wizard of Paws Physical Rehabilitation for Animals, LLC. She received her BS from Boston University, a Masters degree from Quinnipiac College, and her doctorate from the University of Tennessee. She has advanced certifications in her field.
Dr. Torraca has lectured throughout the world on the topic of small animal rehabilitation for the past twelve years, and is one of the founders of the Certificate Program in Canine rehabilitation from the University of Tennessee. She has published widely on both the professional level and to dog enthusiasts of many venues. Laser therapy has been an interest and passion of hers for over ten years and she is very active in the development of treatment programs and education on laser therapy.
Current and Upcoming classes
- CC320: Canine Fitness Trainer 2 starting on April 1, 2018
- CC340: Canine Fitness Trainer 4 starting on April 1, 2018
- CC110: K9 Conditioning starting on June 1, 2018
- CC310: Canine Fitness Trainer 1 starting on June 1, 2018
- CC330: Canine Fitness Trainer 3 starting on June 1, 2018
- CC120: K9 Conditioning 2 starting on August 1, 2018
- CC320: Canine Fitness Trainer 2 starting on August 1, 2018
- CC340: Canine Fitness Trainer 4 starting on August 1, 2018