Fenzi & Amanda Nelson

6 years 7 months ago #425255 by Kirsty Cockburn
Fenzi & Amanda Nelson was created by Kirsty Cockburn
Thank you Fenzi & Amanda,
I took Amanda's directional class 101 last year, l have a super sonic BC that l am training for agility, l can not brag about competition because l can not trial yet, problems with start line. If l had not done the course, l would have given up agility, in frustration & disappointment. At my local club the courses r long & narrow no good for me with out start line. I am practising her wait, & was able to do sections of a master's jumping course, thanks to Amanda's directions course at Fenzi, l did not have to run as far as other handler's. My dog had responded 100% to the cue's & the less l use the better. I did jump her on a lower height, which she had more success in, after all it was a master's course. A lot of handlers have to cue their dog for each jump, l do not, there has to be a bonus for having an extremely fast dog & being a beginner handler. I can send my dog over 4 jumps to a tunnel with the cue go tunnel. Thank you Amanda & Fenzi words can not describe the joy & confidence you have given me, a first time handler. Doing directional work has been awesome while l have been teaching my dog to jump grids. My brag is that l did the directional course which has enabled me to train by myself at a park with 5 jumps & cones. With persistence & patience my dog is progressing, we r getting better & better. I love the way you train Amanda you make it fun & my dog thanks you, l just have to say the word ready & she is switched on & drooling to go work. The bond l am developing with my dog is more than l could have dreamed. Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.