Rally and Freestyle are both challenging, interesting and ever changing sports. The FDSA philosophy is that these sports should be taught with the same degree of attention to excellence and enthusiasm as any dog sport. Both Rally and Freestyle share many elements with obedience, but with more emphasis on the specific moves and less emphasis on the formality that is typically associated with traditional obedience. In addition, Freestyle competitions add in a good dose of creativity and flow, due to the addition of unique movements and…music! If you’re looking for a good entry to dog sports, look no further than the school of Rally and Freestyle!
Our core courses will give you the skills needed to train a dog with energy, focus, and fun! These courses will help you understand how motivational training works from beginning to end, and will help you understand your unique dog!
- OB110: TEAM Sports Foundation: Level 1 and 2 taught by Laura Waudby
- OB120: TEAM Sports Foundation - Level 3 taught by Laura Waudby
- OB160: Ring Confidence for Obedience, Rally, and Agility taught by Laura Waudby
- OB170: Bridging the Gap - Reducing Reinforcers, Proofing and Generalization taught by Denise Fenzi
- FE210: Shaping taught by Sue Ailsby
- RA560: Shape Up - Improving and Maintaining Your and Your Dog's Shaping Skills taught by Julie Flanery
Think rally is boring for you or the dog? Check out our compilation video showing our students training and competing: