WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Webinars will each be about an hour long
- Webinars will each cost US$19.95
- At the end of the LIVE webinar, we will offer time for Q&A
- Live webinars, initially, will be offered on Thursdays at 6pm PT / 9pm ET -- this may change, if they prove popular!
- New webinars will likely show up on the calendar on the FDSA site first, followed by on the Webinars page once they are available to purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Will I be able to buy a webinar afterward?
A: No. While the webinar may technically be up on the site for a short period after the live webinar, it will come down approx. 24 hours after it has aired and will no longer be available for purchase.
Q: How do I know what time the webinar will be in my timezone?
Q: What if i can't make the live webinar?
A: If you pre-purchase the webinar, a recording of the webinar will be available in your FDSA account under the "My Webinars" tab; however, you will miss out on the opportunity to participate in Q&A.
Q: Can I participate if I am not an FDSA student?
A: Absolutely! Additionally, our system automatically creates an account for you to be able to view the recorded version of your pre-purchased webinar. Your account details will be emailed to you. Recordings will be available in your FDSA account under the "My Webinars" tab.
Q: If I pre-purchase a webinar, how long will the recording be available?
A: Recorded webinars will be in your webinars library for a year from the purchase date; your library will renew each time you purchase a new webinar.
Note: The webinar library is separate from the class library; buying a class does not renew your webinar library, and buying a webinar will not renew your class library.
Video to demonstrate how to access your webinar recordings: