Sarah has been working with dogs in the realms of performance training and behavior solutions for over a decade. She currently operates online through her business The Cognitive Canine. Her special area of interest has long been helping dog owners address behavioral concerns in their competition dogs. Reactivity, anxiety, aggression, and problems with arousal are all major concerns for many competitors, and there is nothing Sarah loves more than helping her clients overcome these issues and succeed in their chosen arena. She has competed in Agility and Obedience for the past 15 years with her border collies.
Sarah's personal website: www.thecognitivecanine.com
Current and Upcoming classes
- BH300: Worked Up! Understanding, assessing, and soothing arousal in sport dogs starting on December 1, 2017
- BH305: The Whole Picture - Behavioral Wellness for Performance Dogs starting on December 1, 2017
- BH315: Hidden Potential: Tapping Your Reluctant Dog's Talents starting on February 1, 2018
- AG175: Jumping Gymnastics starting on April 1, 2018
- BH330: Fix It: Effective Behavior Change starting on June 1, 2018