Attention! Please read this first!
- This is NOT a free class lottery. This lottery is setup to handle in a fair way the large number of students trying to register for the small number of gold-level spots in some of our classes.
- If you win, you will still be expected to pay full gold price to register for the class.
- If you win, you will be expected to enroll in the class and pay for it within 24 hours of notification. After that time, we will give away your spot to another person.
- Please do not enter this lottery if you cannot pay for a gold level class.
- The lottery will be available until January 17, 5:00 PM PST.
- The winners will be notified on January 18 at 9:00 AM PST.
- The winners have until January 19 at 9:00 AM PST to register and pay for the class, or they forfeit their spot.
Below you will see a box that allows you to enter the lottery. If you are on a desktop, you can enter directly on this page, on a mobile device, please click the lottery button to be taken to a mobile-friendly site. Please read the instructions below first, it will avoid stress and confusion later!
- If you've entered a different lottery with us (or another Gleam-powered site), the system might already remember you (it stores a cookie with your login information in your browser). In that case, the box will say "Entering as Your Name".
- You can always click "Logout" to make the system start completely fresh. We recommend doing that if you don't remember which email address you used for previous entries.
- To start your entry, please answer the question, and then click the green "Continue" button.
- If you haven't entered a lottery before (or have, but on a different device), you will be prompted to enter your name and email address in the fields provided, and click "Save". Otherwise the system will use the information from the previous entry and skip this step.
- All done! You are entered! You can see a blue checkmark in the entry box, and at the top it will say "Your Entres 1".
- Note that we no longer send confirmation emails for your entries! If the box says "Your Entries 1", you are in. Multiple submissions from the same email address will not generate new entries.
- One entry per person please.