Instructor: Hannah Branigan
This class works on building complex exercises needed for the ring. We'll be using the skills from the first two classes in this series.
The specific behaviors we'll be working on includes:
- Final chaining behaviors to form finished exercises
- Finishing Retrieve - Wait for the cue, Retrieve over the High Jump
- Pivots for Scent Discrimination and Directed Retrieve
- Basic proofing games that can be done alone or with a helper
- Adding formality to the exercises
- Sequencing exercises for ring performance
In this class, you will be provided with instructions for getting started on all of the exercises from the beginning, instead of in weekly installments. You can choose to work on all of the skills, or pick which ones you are most interested in. This class can be repeated as many times as necessary until you feel that you have mastered the skills to your satisfaction.